Full Time Music Therapist
Elevate Music Therapy services is seeking a board certified music therapist to join our team in Northern Colorado. This is a full time position. The caseload is primarily 1:1 sessions with children with developmental disabilities in the clinical setting, in home, and telehealth. Our clinical locations are shared with occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, and hippotherapy. Collaboration and co-treatment with these disciplines occur on a regular basis.
Our Mission: To provide quality music therapy services; utilizing evidence based practice, creating dynamic sessions, and offering strategies for transfer to everyday life.
Our Vision: To impact the lives of individuals with disabilities and their families through exceptional therapy services, relationships, and advocacy.
Our Culture: Elevate Music Therapy prides itself on the following values: mindful communication, ethical excellence, family centered, compassion, collaboration, and continuous learning.
Our Commitment to Sustainable Careers: We are committed to providing sustainable music therapy careers with opportunities to take on additional responsibilities within the company as well as pursuing populations that are of interest to our staff.
All therapists are compensated hourly for:
- Direct client contact
- Assessment and treatment plans, Quarterly reports
- Weekly team meetings
- Preparation time
- Additional administrative tasks
Compensation rate is determined by education level, experience, and any additional certifications/skills.
Benefits of the position include:
- Six paid holidays per year
- Accrued PTO
- Monthly health insurance stipend
- Flexible schedule
- Yearly CBMT dues
- Two clinic locations and instruments/supplies
- Mileage reimbursement
- Monthly supervision
- Passion project hours (used for late cancellations)
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Continuing education stipend
- MT-BC credential
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift 15-20 pounds
- Master’s degree preferred
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
The ideal candidate:
- Works well independently
- Enjoys working with pediatric patients
- Thrives in a collaborative environment (PT, OT, SLP)
- Demonstrates excellent communication
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and MT-BC certification to Kathy Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding compensation, benefits, or position details are welcomed at any time.
Learn more about Elevate Music Therapy Services, LLC at www.elevatemusictherapy.com
Elevate Music Therapy Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer