Immediate Full Time Music Therapist
Elevate Music Therapy services is seeking an immediate full time music therapist to join our team in Northern Colorado. Our mission is to provide high quality music therapy services; combining the latest in music neurologic research, creating dynamic, engaging therapy week to week, and offering tangible strategies to transfer skills to everyday life.
The caseload is primarily 1:1 sessions with children with developmental disabilities in the clinical setting, in home, and telehealth. Our clinical locations are shared with occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, and hippotherapy. Collaboration and co-treatment with these disciplines occur on a regular basis. We have implemented strict COVID guidelines in order to keep our therapists and clients safe.
All therapists are compensated hourly for:
- Direct client contact
- Assessment and treatment plans, Quarterly reports
- Weekly team meetings
- Additional administrative tasks
Compensation rate is determined by education level, experience, and any additional certifications/skills.
Benefits of the position include:
- Accrued PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Yearly CBMT dues
- Two clinic locations and instruments/supplies
- Mileage reimbursement
- Monthly supervision
- Flexible project hours (used for late cancellations)
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- MT-BC credential
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Master’s degree preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Works well independently
- Enjoys working with pediatric patients
- Thrives in a collaborative environment (PT, OT, SLP)
- Demonstrates excellent communication
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and MT-BC certification to Kathy Baker at email@example.com. Questions regarding compensation, benefits, or position details are welcomed at any time.
Elevate Music Therapy Services is an equal opportunity employer.